Sunday, July 12, 2009

† Kill Cheerleader †

Long live Kill Cheerleader.  Now defunct, this Toronto band made the best R n' R album of the early/mid 2000's.  Below are photos I took from various shows when the band made their way to the nation's capital.  Friends and I never missed one and always had a riot at the concerts.  And I also broke more than one camera "watching" them...

Some of the guys are still with various bands,  Rites drums for Zuku and Cauldron, and Ethan is half the duo Crystal Castle.  Some of you that are fans of CC might be surprised by the change of music style, but I say when you're an artist, you change from time to time. 

For all you honest folks out there who still buy records, their album "All Hail" can be bought here.  Well worth your ten dollars and change.

"the greatest rock and roll band since Guns N' Roses."  Lemmy - Motörhead.







3 comments:

  1. Love this - old school hardcore. Makes me want to drink 50 and bleed from the face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw them twice in las vegas years ago.
    can't get over it.

    still searching for gutter days....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best rock and roll album of my time. Hands down.

    ReplyDelete